Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Week #1

Whilst waiting to go to Herning, cause it feels a lot like that's all i'm doing these days, I'm still enjoying the summer and gorgeous weather we're so lucky to have these days...

Although I've been working quite a lot (panicking over not having a job in Herning and taking a lot of extra shifts on top of the load I already have :-), i just can't imagine not having a job... I've been working since I was 13 pretty much non-stop..:-D )
Anyways, while I'm dealing with my luxury problems of actually having jobs the past 10 years, and thinking that this might be a good thing?, I've been snapping moments with my iPhone to share my week.

How's your week been?


xoxo Sof



Went sales shopping and bought a dress (not on sale) and shoes (on sale :-D)... that's what happens



 Made a fire at my dad's, and made snobrød and pancakes...


Went for a walk...


Worked on my suntan....


Celebrated my cousin's birthday...


Enjoyed my neighbourhood at Assistens Kirkegård... 


Dreamt of something like this....


Reminded myself to never forget the most important thing...

2 comments:

  1. I've said it once and I say it again, such a nice pair of shoes! And keep up the blogging, cause it's lookin' goooood:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D - I've been wearing nothing but them on my feet :D Thanks so much, keeps me motivated :)

      Delete