Tomorrow is the day where I move out of my Nørrebro room, and saturday i'm drivng off to Herning, moving into my new appartment (my OWN appartment :-D ), and beginning my Herning adventure...
My gutt says that this will be an adventure.... If all of these things hadn't happened these past six months, I wouldn't be where I am now, and that is in a really good place.
But as I am sitting in my room and looking at my stuff, and thinking about these past six months, I can't help but think about how I got here... And I thank every person involved in getting me here, most of all myself... I am surrounded by the best people in the world, and that is what these past six months have taught me, hard times will always reveal true friends...
This week I've had my last shift at work, and though I was a bit fed up after 2.5 years at Lagkagehuset, it was a bit sad at the same time.. I've sold most of my stuff at a flee market in Gentofte.. Been spending time with friends and family, but trusting their words when they say that they will come and visit me in Herning :-)
xoxo Sof,
My week in pictures:
Went to the beach in Dronning Mølle
Had coffee with my mom :-)
Went to the dentist: SMILE :-D
Had mussels! omg the best!
Sold out from my childhood and teenage years at a flee market
Had brunch with one of my best friends, Tine
And did some shopping and drank some coffee with this lovely girl, Anna
Now staring at this pile of shit
And off to new adventures... :-D









No comments:
Post a Comment